Steps To Log-In
We recommend that you change your password after you log in for the first time:
- After you sign in, click on the "Reset Password" link found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and:
- Should include a combination of at least three (3) upper and/or lower case letters, punctuation, symbols and numerals.
- Should be changed regularly.
For more information on creating strong passwords visit the Microsoft Safety & Security Center at www.microsoft.com/security/online-privacy/passwords-create.aspx
Entering & Changing Your Information
Logging in will bring you to a page with a list of tabs on the left hand side where you can review and edit some information. The tabs and their uses are:
You can view information but please contact us to make any changes!
You can view information but contact us to make any changes!
You can see which pharmacy electronic prescriptions will be sent to. To add or change the pharmacy:
- Click "Add Surescripts Pharmacy" button.
- Search for your pharmacy by filling in as much info as you can. Be aware phone #'s don't always match up because it may list the direct pharmacy line rather than the main phone #.
- Once you found your pharmacy, click the name in blue.
- To remove a pharmacy, click the "Remove" link.
NOTE: we will not be able to send prescriptions to Manual Pharmacies so please do NOT choose "Add Manual Pharmacy".
Past Medical History
You can update any past medical conditions or surgeries you may have had. After making any changes, click "Save" or "Save and Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Skin Disease History
You can update any skin diseases you may have had in the past. After making any changes, click "Save" or "Save and Continue" at the bottom of the page.
You can update your medications:
- If you aren't taking any medications, you can click the "Mark No Medications" button at the top of the screen. If you need to add a medication later, click the button again to unmark.
- To add a medication start typing in the field next to "Drug Name". This will populate a list of medications. To select one, click the name in blue and if you know the dosage, select it on the right. If you don't know the dosage, you can click the link that says "add [drug] with unspecified dispensable".
- If you can't find your medication, you can always add it in the box under "Other Medications".
- If you've selected a medication in error, click the "delete" link to the right of the medication you want to delete.
- If you've stopped taking a medication, please change the "status" to Inactive.
- When finished click "Save" or "Save and Continue" at the bottom of the page.
You can update any drug allergies:
- If you don't have any drug allergies, click the "Mark No Known Allergies" button. If you need to change this, click the button again to unmark.
- To add an allergy, start typing in the field next to "Allergy". As you type, allergens will auto-populate so you can click the correct one.
- If you can't find an allergy, you can list it in the box under "Other Allergies".
- To delete an allergy, click the blue "delete" link to the right of the allergy you wish to delete.
- You can enter your reaction to the allergen but it's not required.
You can update any information you feel is relevant.
You can view a list of all your current and past diagnoses.
Tests and Results
You can view a list of any labs that were ordered for you through the EMR.
Records and Documents
You can view patient education handouts from each visit. You can also view a continuity of care record that updates after each visit.